|03-28-2011 10:35 PM |
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2011 10:36 PM by flamedance58.)
Joined: Mar 2011
Summoner Name: Briareos
Release Patch Notes v22.214.171.124
A decent amount of buffs and nerfs and fixes for all.
Quote:Due to difficulties containing Lee Sin's power within the design team, Lee Sin is delayed until April 1st to give us time to nerf him hard enough to stop one-shotting Jesse Perring all the time.
* Attack speed per level increased to 3 from 2.6
* Yordle Snap Trap max trap count increased to 3 from 2
* Fixed a bug where Infected Cleaver was slowing targets additively instead of multiplicatively
* Fixed a bug where Ezreal's Arcane Shot could target unseen minions such as wards
* Idol of Durand area of effect increased to 550 from 500
* Base movement speed increased to 320 from 315
* Courage damage reduction increased to 20/24/28/32/36 from 10/15/20/25/30
* Leap Strike now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both
* Fixed a bug where the Mantra version of Heavenly Wave was not granting assists for healing allies
* Spirit Bond's leash range has been increased by a small amount
* Mantra now scales with level on a 30/25/20 second cooldown at levels 1/7/13 respectively instead of on 25 second cooldown at all levels
* Shunpo now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both
* Fixed a bug where Distortion and Mimicked Distortion would break the target's spell shield and still deal damage
* Fixed a bug where Vengeful Maelstrom was reducing true damage
* Made Shroud of Darkness shield brighter and easier to see
* Fixed a bug where Aegis Protection triggered after every 4 attacks, but every 5 spell casts (reduced casts required to 4)
* Updated the shield texture on Paragon of Demacia
* Fixed several unintended interactions between Heroic Charge and spell shields. Notably, Poppy won't push herself past the target anymore.
* Updated Feint's tooltips to properly match the functionality and adjusted Shen's playing tips referencing Feint
* Ki Strike can now be cancelled mid-attack (and will not say 'Cannot Move While Casting')
* Fixed a bug where Ki Strike could kill a target and not trigger Vorpal Blade's heal effect
* Fixed a bug where Shadow Dash could move a shorter distance than intended if Shen was greatly slowed
* Fixed a bug where some of her tooltips referred to 'Spiral Blade' instead of 'Boomerang Blade'
* Infuse now prefers to target enemies over allies
* Base health reduced to 526 from 546
* Acid Hunter base damage reduced to 10/40/70/100/130 from 15/45/75/105/135
* Fixed a bug where Terror Capacitor's slow was stacking
* Fixed a bug where Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter was reducing true damage
* Fixed an issue on the Leprechaun Veigar skin where the enemy Event Horizon still had green pillars
* Fixed a tooltip bug with Deathfire Grasp
* Fixed a bug where normal Golems were improperly labeled "Neutral Monsters" instead of "Monsters"
* Fixed a bug where a clone with Madred's Razor / Wriggle's Lantern could deny its owner of Monster buffs if they dealt the killing blow to the monster
* Base turret attack speed increased to +30% from 20%
* Turret base armor and magic resist increased by 10
* Turrets no longer gain up to 25% attack speed and 25 armor and magic resist for having a nearby defending champion
* Turret to champion damage increased by 5%
* Slow Stacking penalty increased to 65% from 50%
* Fixed a bug where Greater Mark of Might's tooltip was incorrect
Join us in the Demacian IRC Chat!
"I'll see you in the Nightosphere you sick freak!"