Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122
07-25-2011 12:20 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2011 12:22 AM by Dragonix.)
Dragonix
Super Minion

Summoner Name: Dragonix80
Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122
Well... here's the patch preview - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-preview-100122

What do you think guys?

I, for one, is exciting to see the change in Tryndamere. Now since they're adding rage mechanism to him, I can forseen Olaf getting the same thing. Olaf's berserker so it's only logic for Riot to add rage mechanism to him.

As for TF and Panth, it's going to be very interesting. I'm not complaining at all. In fact, I support this. For far too long, they had huge advantage, espeically TF, making it very difficult to defend your base, espeically when they decided to backdoor. It's going to force them to adjust their strategy and make them less "godly," putting them on par equal as the rest of the champions. (Btw, I don't want to hear any QQ about not being able to backdoor, they will still have LONG range so just go closer to the enemy's base and port there so any comments against being able to backdoor is invalid). Almost like Nocturne's ultimate range... used to have long but we adjusted and still did fine. I'm sure we'll adjust to TF and Panth's ult range and still be able to gank enemies.

Galio? Corki? I don't know but I'm sure he'll be better. I'm gonna have to play both of them to see what it's like.

In fact, we should hold off our judgement until we experience and try it. Too many people are outraged in LoL forums against this patch. We'll see. What do you guys think?

[Image: powerrangers.gif]

"You should do whatever it makes you happy" is the most selfish comment ever said.
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2011 01:20 AM
Grazhar
Summoner

Summoner Name: Grazhar
RE: Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122
I do hope they're gonna keep their promise on balancing Pantheon... other than that I couldn't care less.

I saw London, I saw France, hell I even saw Cho'gath dance.
---
Oh no, don't mind me, I'm just stacking aura's here, go on and hit the tank ^^'.
---
1600 games in and still sucking a tennis-ball through a garden hose.
07-25-2011 01:59 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2011 02:15 AM by Sunaori.)
Sunaori
Summoner

Summoner Name:
Nerf an already underpowered character... (Pantheon). Oh well, at least they're going to buff him eventually, though they should buff him at the same time they're nerfing the global ultimate, otherwise Pantheon would just be pre-buff Yorick #2.

Tryndamere... ehh.. Sounds fair since he doesn't have anything taking place of the usual mana/energy/etc. bar. Olaf uses mana so if he were to use rage bar, he would need to be reworked to be a manaless user, which requires balancing so he doesn't become too OP

I think I'll let you suffer for a while...
[Image: 502996b17869845c0823021jk2.gif]
07-25-2011 06:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2011 06:29 AM by Joshua.)
Joshua
Champion

Summoner Name: JoshuaTheFool
I liked the Trynd buff.
I jungle with him, cause being in a lane was so annoying. Until level 6 you were totally useless, you couldn´t poke, the enemy could poke you at will, etc.
And now with the rage sistem laning will be easier (vampiric scepter + bloodlust = OMG SO MUCH HP). But jungling will be even better, oh yeah

Lock in your characters and let me explain
The tale of a man who's caused so much pain
Demacia is the place he was raised
If you listen to me you'll be quite amazed
To learn why he's the king of the Rift
The enemy, they're all scared stiff
The heart of a team on mid lane pushes
The reason your foes stay out of the bushes.
The heat of a battle, Garen appears
Down the top lane runs a river of tears
A beacon of light, watch his enemies run
On his back eighteen cloaks of the sun
The lane seems clear but it's hard to say
Is he in the bushes, is he MIA?
It's team fight time, he'll lead the charge
His scarf is long his sword is large.
07-25-2011 11:48 PM
Vampire Poop
Super Minion

Summoner Name:
(07-25-2011 06:25 AM)Joshua Wrote:  I liked the Trynd buff.

Trynd will probably still be broken.

I think the long IP bonus for ranked should apply to normal games too. I don't understand why they removed it in the first place.

Also release notes http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/show...?t=1016900

07-30-2011 05:26 AM
Cheekbones
Champion

Summoner Name: Cheekbones (EU Server)
As a Tryndamere entheusiast, who is intent on buying his legendary skin, I can safely say I am very pleased with his remake.
After they get the skin sales, they'll probably nerf him because players like me, who have a lot of experience with Tryndamere can easily dominate normals - I just carried a game where everyone else (seriously) fed hard. They were pretty nice though, nobody flamed, so I was happy I was lucky enough to get fed. I hate flamers.
Tryn's (even) easier now, though.

━(゚∀゚)━━(゚∀゚)━━(゚∀゚)━━(゚∀゚)━━(゚∀゚)━
Good day, I'm Felix; a curious individual with a dandy amount of quirks. ( ゚∀゚)o彡

[Image: cheekbones.png]
Summoner name: Cheekbones
EU Server
07-30-2011 07:13 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2011 07:15 AM by Joshua.)
Joshua
Champion

Tried laning with trynd. NEVER AGAIN. It´s still a pain in the butt, the enemy can harass you withouth you harrassing back.
Jungling is better, when you are low that boost of damage + the crit chance can really help you do the route faster.
However I think the build for Trynd has to change. Before it was "damage then crit", now it should be "crit then damage". Undying Rage used to give you crit chance, now it gives damage, and It´s horrible to be in 1hp and deal no damage nor crits.
And I think they need to buff his Q. Maxed, it only gives 300 HP. If you have an ignite on, the ammount of HP it gives you is crazy low.

07-30-2011 07:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2011 07:50 AM by Cheekbones.)
Cheekbones
Champion

I'm still using the same rough build as I was before the patch, in the same order.
I really do miss the old Q, though. Ignite has killed me 3 times in two games because Q isn't as powerful as it used to be. Ignite never used to kill me, nor should it have done so. Exhaust shuts him down better.

The last game I had, it was me as Trynd and a pretty damned terrible Ashe bot lane (Nidalee solo'd top, even though I wanted to) and I was up against Gangplank and Teemo. Both with Ignite/Flash. It was Hell.

I continued to dominate the late game, alongside a great Kog'Maw. The good ol' three-hit-crit is why I love, and will probably always love Tryndamere. I seriously decimated a fed Mordekaiser in under 10 seconds.
I feel he's a little weaker in more departments than he's stronger, still. Why the longer cooldowns, yo?

Good day, I'm Felix; a curious individual with a dandy amount of quirks. ( ゚∀゚)o彡

EU Server
07-30-2011 09:42 AM
Joshua
Champion

Ever tried jungling? It´s not as fast as WW but it´s still decent. And with W and E ganking is easy. You go once without expecting to kill, so they run in fear using Flash/Ghost. Keep your jungling. Maybe an ally will get a kill cause you made the enemy waste their summoner spell, or you get a kill by succesfully ganking some idiot with no escape mechanism

07-30-2011 02:20 PM
Cheekbones
Champion

Yeah, I used to do it occasionally.
I do quite like laning with Tryndamere though, if you're against melee champs, you occasionally get a lucky hit and take two bars of their health at low levels.
Against someone like Cait though, you just swear incoherently.

EU Server

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)